Share the love in 2021 with a chance to be a part of our homes at Somerset Care!
Although this year has brought about a new normal for us to live in, it certainly hasn’t changed our values. At Somerset Care, we’ve continued to overcome recent challenges with the help of dedicated staff, lively residents, and caring communities around us.
And now, we call upon your help!
We’re creating a mural for our new visitor spaces, and we need your creativity!
We know just how important it is for our residents to see their loved ones, so we have created new visitor spaces in all of our homes to offer a safe way for family and friends to visit. We are looking for artwork from our community to help decorate these new areas, and we need the help of you, your children, your friends or colleagues!
Until Sunday 31st January, we’ll be accepting entries from communities around us of drawings, paintings and doodles that depict the love and care we have and share within our homes.
2020 has been a tough year for everyone, so we are looking at Re:visiting good times within Somerset Care, and would like your artwork to express and share some of your fondest memories with loved ones.
Whether you are a budding artist, or a seasoned professional we’re open to submissions from everyone!
Know someone who would love to get involved?
This is so much more than just a mural, this is the best for those who need it. Thank you for all your support!
Terms and conditions apply. By sharing your artwork, you consent to this being shared via social media.
Terms and Conditions
- The Somerset Care Visitor Artwork competition is open to all UK residents.
- There is no limit to the number of entries submitted per person.
- Closing date: 23.59pm BST 30 January 2021.
- The winner will be selected via a designated judging panel, made up of representatives of the Somerset Care group, with input from care home residents.
- Upon entering the competition, you give us permission to share your artwork, first name and age in the promotion of the event, which will include, but is not limited to social media, our website and external online and printed publications.
- The prize is having your submitted artwork included in a mural, which will be displayed in our care homes for residents, staff and visitors to see.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For submitted artwork not chosen in the final mural, these may be published on the Somerset Care website and social media.
- Somerset Care has copyright over the submitted artwork.
- To submit, you need to send a picture of your design and upload via the form on the competition submission web page. We will accept jpeg, png and heic formats.
- To submit, you must also provide your full name, DOB, email address, and telephone number.
- Participants must keep the original artwork.
- Your information will be used solely for the purpose of this competition. Winners will also have their names permanently featured on the final artwork. Data will be stored for up to 6 months after the competition has closed. We require your contact details to inform the winner of their success.